Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Seasonal fun


I love autumn in New England. The mixed hardwood forests can produce a magical display of color. So, I have to post some nice seasonal image.

However, while I am sharing here an image from New England, this particular image is not peculiar to the region. This image is simple seasonal fun that happens all across the country. This was a simple grab shot; driving down a rural road, I saw this beside the road, stopped the car, took a handful of photographs, and then left.

The artistic vision here is not my own, but someone else's. I can only claim good composition and exposure. The one trick here regards the white fence, which was overly bright relative to the rest of the scene; so I underexposed the image by 2/3 stop and later adjusted the curves in Photoshop.

Olympus C5060; ISO 200; f/4.5
.

No comments:

Post a Comment